Join The Elevation
We’re about more than that hour-long workout. We’re a community.
Our goal at Elevation is for you to be able to show up, complete the workout with every bit of effort and focus that you can muster that day, and see positive, measurable results over time — without having to think about it.
Our coaches put a lot of time and thought into the gym’s programming, splitting the year up into specific training blocks, each with a clear focus and purpose.
We have in-house weightlifting meets so that you can test your training and cheer on your friends, and social gatherings so that we can relax and hang out together. Ready to get started?
We strive to keep our memberships affordable to all who want to participate. Take a look at our plans to find one that works for you!
- $5/class based on 20 classes/month
- Unlimited Classes
- 24/7 Access (Equipment Priority to group classes)
- Daily Programming: Warm-up, Skill/Strength, WOD, & Mobility
- Access to Weightlifting, Yoga, BootCamp, Endurance Classes and More
- Small group size, 10:1 ratio MAX
- Instruction by Certified Trainers
- $4/class based on 20 classes/month
- 20% Discount
- Available to FULL TIME Students
- Student ID required from the University of Wyoming, LCCC, WyoTech, LHS, WHS, RSHS
- $9/class based on 20 classes/month
- Available to households of 2+ family members
- 20% Discount for additional family member
- Must live in the same household
- Payment from same account required
24/7 Gym Access INcluded in all memberships
Pre-Pay Discounts & Specialty Options Available. Find Full Details Below
Classes & programs
*Not all classes are offered at all times. Some are seasonal or specialty classes with limited availability. Check our schedule for current class details.
– 3 coach led sessions per week, video analysis and access to open gym.
– Coaching to improve on Snatch and the Clean & Jerk. Including dynamic pulling drills and other supplemental exercises for the Olympic and Power lifts.
– Weightlifting platform priority.
– Elevation is home to the Wyoming Weightlifting Barbell Club.
– Individual training for personalized goals.
– Effective and efficient way to achieve your individual fitness goals.
– Each session includes mobility exercises, skill based warm-up, strength and conditioning exercises, and post workout recovery techniques.
– Multi-session packages available.
– Class specific for adults 55+.
– Workout with people with like minded interests.
– Focus on balance, mobility and strength.
– 2 classes per week.
“Elevation Fitness is a great community. I always feel like family here and the coaches are absolutely outstanding. I have never felt out of place or left out! When I started, there was so much support. Not only did they meet where I was at (both physically and mentally) but they also pushed me in a way that never failed to make me feel strong and capable of doing anything I put my mind to. I highly recommend this gym and I encourage everyone to try it out!”
“The atmosphere here is terrific. People are one of the most important things to me. If you are new, don’t let the big weights and in shape people scare you off. Everyone starts somewhere and the people here are amazing. I’m glad I decided to come here and I’ll keep coming as long as I live in Laramie.”
“Great experience! Coach Rachel is so friendly and encouraging. Her experience and range of knowledge is impeccable. Paired with her careful awareness of individual abilities and personalized modifications, her approach to training is outstanding. The clients and athletes are equally impressive and supportive in their encouragement and motivation for each other.”
Hours Vary - 24/7 Access For Members